11/08/2021 - COVID-19 Booster Clinic Reminder
To: The Campus Community
From: Steve Atlee, Vaccine Working Group Chair and Deputy General Counsel
If you are receiving this email, you have signed up to receive a COVID-19 vaccine booster at Caltech's campus tomorrow. Below are the details for what to bring and where to go. Thank you for your participation and ongoing help in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 among the campus community.
- When: Please arrive at your confirmed appointment time.
- Where: The Beckman Institute courtyard.
- Required documents:
- Your Caltech ID;
- A vaccine card or digital vaccine record that includes dates of earlier doses;
- A photocopy of proof of health insurance; and
- A printed consent form, which you complete during the online registration process. If you forget yours, blank forms will be available at the clinic.
- Vaccines: Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna booster shots will be available. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently expanded eligibility for COVID-19 booster shots to allow individuals to receive a booster of a different variety than their original vaccine.
- Eligibility: Active Caltech employees or enrolled students aged 18+ who have a Caltech ID and who received their last dose of either Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine at least six months ago, or their Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago, may participate.
- Cost: Free
- Appointment Confirmations:
- Appointment confirmations were sent directly from Albertsons Patient Care and arrive via email or text. If you did not receive it, please check your spam folder.