9/28/2022 - Flu Shots and COVID Boosters Clinic at Caltech on October 11, 2022
To: Caltech Faculty, Staff, Postdoctoral Scholars, Students, and Retirees
From: Caltech Benefits Office
Re: Flu Shots and COVID Boosters Clinic at Caltech on October 11, 2022
The Human Resources Benefits Team is excited to host a Flu Shots and COVID Boosters Clinic on Tuesday, October 11 from 8am – 3pm. Book your appointment through Albertsons for a flu shot and/or COVID bivalent booster today!
- Who is eligible? Faculty, Staff, Postdoctoral Scholars, Students, and Retirees
- When? Tuesday, October 11, 2022 8am – 3pm PST
- Where? Gene Pool located between Beckman Institute & Beckman Auditorium
- Which COVID boosters are available? Pfizer and Moderna bivalent boosters
- How do I make an appointment?
Scan the QR code below:
- What do I need?
- Caltech ID
- Copy of your insurance card
- Printed and completed consent form (provided when you register for a vaccination)
- COVID vaccination record (if applicable)
If you do not have the opportunity to attend the clinic on 10/11/22 or would like to obtain vaccinations elsewhere, visit hr.caltech.edu/clinics for resources accessible through Caltech's benefit programs or local resources.
Please review the below for additional information or if you have any questions.
- FAQS about Influenza (Flu) by the CDC
- FAQs about Covid-19 Vaccination by the CDC
- Influenza 'Flu' Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- Pfizer Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- Moderna Vaccine - What You Need to Know
- Institute's Vaccination FAQs
Contact the HR Benefits Team at HRBenefits@caltech.edu or (626) 395-6443 (M-F 8am-5pm PST) if you need additional assistance or have any questions.